I encourage you to download this study, then set aside 15 minutes to read and retain. It has the potential to help you make significant changes in your sales process and gain needed revenue.
A few takeaways:
- Sellers are not changing fast enough to exceed buyer expectations
- Buyers who now expect the same conveniences in B2B as they get in B2C (personalization, transparency and immediate fulfillment)
- Consultative selling works best early on and typically only with certain types of buyers:
- Those with a new business challenge
- Those who see the business challenge as risky for themselves or the company
- Those who regard the business challenge as complex, affecting many departments