Interested in a MERGE Best Practices Workshop? Scan Here.
If you learn best through an interactive workshop environment, then join us for an informative one or two-day workshop in a city near you.
“MERGE offers practical guidance to drive our insurance and risk management professionals to new heights of performance. Apply Bill’s straightforward insight and boost your worth to clients now.”
Neal R. Aton, President & CEO, Wells Fargo Insurance Services, Inc.
What You’ll Learn:
- Use target research to cement your pre-approach
- Position your firm as a trusted advisor
- Integrate best-fit marketing and sales strategies
- Create a value proposition on true points of differentiation
- Apply the five-step MERGE process to speed your sales cycle
- Develop smart sales tools to communicate what’s important
- Produce qualified prospects without cold calling
- Inspire centers of influence to help you close business
Your workshop begins with a useful case study (in association with Harvard Business School) that frames an industry, firm and situation, and draws you into an valuable self-discovery process to help you prevail over the constant quest for revenue. A synopsis:
Howard, Shea & Chan Asset Management—Focus on Strategic Process
HSC faced some tough challenges. Revenue growth had been flat for four years. Assets under management were in decline due to client departures and a weak economy, yet the mid-size investment management firm was 100 percent committed to greater growth. PleinAireimplemented the MERGE process, clarified the target market, developed a value proposition on resources, set up an advisory board and network of collaborators, and a web strategy to attract prospects. Today, HSC follows a defined and repeatable consulting process and, as a result, has improved its offering and revenues.
Best of all, MERGE workshops will help you will sharpen your ability to engage clients for repeat sales.
PleinAire Strategies, LLC
7555 PleinAire | San Diego, CA 92127 | Voice 858.759.8637 | Fax 858.759.8608 | Mobile 213.598.7400